Crumb rubber tiles are great for protecting your floor and equipment during strength training. Natural rubber mats are more durable than crumb rubber tiles, but have comparatively lower shock absorption.
We have used high quality binders and pigments in addition to recycled SBR rubber in the manufacturing process, making the ATE tiles more durable than most conventional rubber tiles on the market. If you are looking for excellent shock absorption, you should choose these tiles over natural rubber mats. In addition, the tiles are made from polymer-bonded styrene-butadiene rubber granules using a hot moulding process. The rubber tiles are great for protecting your floor and equipment during strength training.
Shock absorption, noise and vibration reduction and cost effectiveness are the key features that make the ATE crumb rubber tiles an excellent choice for most commercial gyms, CrossFit gyms and weight training centres.
- Size – 500mm x 500mm x 25mm
- Area covered per tile – 2.69sqft | 0.25sqm
- Material – Crumb SBR
- Durable crumb rubber construction
- Excellent shock absorption properties
- Reduces wear and tear of your strength equipment and protects floors
- Reduces noise and vibrations of drops