1) Thin profile: The ATE Black Bumper Plates 3.0 have a thinner profile, e.g. the 25kg plate of 84mm thickness is reduced up to 55mm which means the number of plates that can be loaded on the bar is increased. This significantly increases the amount of weight that can be loaded on the barbell and helps you in your 1RM lifts.
2) Improved Finish: The ATE Black Bumper Plates 3.0 now comes with matte finish which provides a perfect look and finish which is easy to clean. As a result, the ATE Black Bumper Plates 3.0 look great in person and on camera. The great looks of the ATE Color Bumper Plates 3.0 give your Commercial Gym, Home Gym, Crossfit Centre, a premium appeal.
3) Built to Drop: The ATE Black Bumper Rubber Plates 3.0 are built to absorb dropping force – even from over-head – so you can prioritise your safety while attempting for new personal record’s. Thus, the great design means you can drop them when necessary without worrying about injuring yourself / damaging your equipment. The plates are well constructed and durable, and they protect your platform, floors and barbells from damage.
4) Lower Bounce when dropping: Our black bumper plates 3.0 have a durometer hardness value of 90. It means that the plates bounce less when dropped and thus little force is transferred to the barbell resulting in low impact and damage to the brass insert in the plates. The low bounce also means more predictable barbell behaviour when dropped which allows you to workout safely in small spaces.
5) Raised side flanges: The raised side flanges are designed to keep the centre stainless steel bush insert from coming into direct contact with the ground. The ATE black bumper plates 3.0 only come into contact with each other on the outer flanges when loaded on the barbell or on the ATE plate stand which helps in reducing wear and tear and helping to protect the plate’s lettering.
6) Stainless Steel Insert: The ATE Black Bumper Plates 3.0 now have a hardened stainless steel insert that is CNC-machined to precise bore of 50.4mm in the centre. This provides a snug fit onto the barbell sleeves reducing wiggling during your lifts. The insert is hardened using a process called Quenching, which enhances the durability of the insert prolonging the life of your beloved bumpers!
7) Warranty Information: The ATE Black Bumper Rubber Plates 3.0 are covered by a 24-month limited manufacturer’s warranty for 25KG, 20KG, 15Kg and 10Kg and 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty for the 5KG plates from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not include wear and tear.
Product Category : Plates
See other variants : Bumper Plates Color 3.0