- Thin profile: The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates have a thin profile, e.g. the 25kg plate is 25mm thick, which means the number of plates that can be loaded on the bar is increased. This significantly increases the amount of weight that can be loaded on the barbell and helps you in your 1RM lifts.
- Improved Finish: The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates now comes with matte finish powder coat which provides a perfect look and finish which is highly durable. As a result, the ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates look great in person and on camera. The great looks of the ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates give your Commercial Gym, Home Gym, Crossfit Centre, a premium appeal.
- Calibration: The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates are are calibrated to IPF specifications. The tolerance ranges from +- 5grams to 45grams. This small calibration gap ensures stable lifts as a difference of 250g can mean the difference between a gold or a silver medal for a professional powerlifter.
- Raised side flanges: The raised side flanges are designed to keep the centre from coming into direct contact with the ground. The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates only come into contact with each other on the outer flanges when loaded on the barbell or on the ATE plate stand which helps in reducing wear and tear and helping to protect the plate’s lettering.
- Snug collar opening: The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates now have a collar opening that is CNC-machined to precise bore of 50.4mm in the centre. This provides a snug fit onto the barbell sleeves reducing wiggling during your lifts.
- Warranty Information: The ATE Calibrated Powerlifting Plates are covered by a 36-month limited manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not include wear and tear.
Product Category : Plates