- Increased Strength & Superior Finish:
Hard chrome is more resistant to oxidation when compared with black oxide, ATE Powerlifting Barbell comes with hard chromed shaft and sleeves. The bar is 20KG, 2200mm long, it has 29mm shaft diameter, medium whip, and snap ring construction. The ATE Powerlifting barbell has a 200K PSI Tensile Strength rating and a Max Load of 2000 LBS.
- Thin Collars: The ATE Olympic Powerlifting Barbell has thin collars. This increases the loadable sleeve length from 415mm to 433mm, providing you fit more plates for your 1RM lifts. The ATE Powerlifting Barbell can fit upto 850Kg of 25Kg cast iron powerlifting plates with thickness of 25mm, providing adequate plate loading ability.
- Standard Olympic Knurling : The 1.5 mm diamond knurl is aggressive but not overly sharp so as to hurt your hands and has a comfortable grip. The bar has single International Powerlifting knurl mark with center knurl, the bar gives an advantage for heavy back squats and great grip.
- Superior quality Bushings: The ATE Powerlifting Barbell has got 6 Self-Lubricating Bronze Bushings (3 per sleeve), good sleeve spin and is ideal for workouts that include powerlifting lifts such as snatch, clean and jerk along with deadlifts, squats, and bench press. Bearings are made from high quality bronze.
- Warranty Information: The ATE Barbell comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty against bending.
|Bar Type||Olympic Bar IPF Specifications|
|Bar Weight||20 Kg|
|Knurl Type||1.5mm Volcano International Powerlifting Knurl|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||433mm|
|Shaft Coating||Hard Chrome|
|Sleeve Coating||Hard Chrome|
|Bearing/Bushing||6 Self-lubricating Bronze Bushings|
|Tensile Strength||200,000 PSI|
|Max Load||2000 Lbs. / 900 kgs|
1.5mm Aggresive Knurl
Precision CNC Turned
International Powerlifting Knurl Mark